- ¾ cup (120g) brazil nuts
- ¼ cup (20g) natural flaked almonds
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 4 x 180g skinless barramundi fillets
- 100 grams sugar snap peas, trimmed
- micro herbs, to serve (optional)
Spiced kumara wedges
- 3 small kumara (orange sweet potato) (750g), cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place brazil nuts, almonds, ginger and rind in a food processor; pulse until mixture forms a chunky paste.
- 3Make spiced kumara wedges. Combine kumara, curry paste and sugar; spread on a baking-paper-lined oven tray. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway, until tender.
- 4Place fillets on oven tray; season. Press nut mixture evenly on each fillet. Bake fish alongside kumara for
10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, place sugar snap peas in a colander in the sink; pour boiling water over peas. Drain well; refresh under cold running water.
- 6Make coconut dressing. Combine ingredients in a small jug.
- 7Serve fillets topped with micro herbs and dressing, sugar snap peas and kumara wedges.
Recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021