- 1 cup oat bran (120g)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (140g)
- 1/3 cup linseeds (65g)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (80g)
- 1/3 cup honey (115g)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Combine ingredients in a large bowl; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Using damp hands, roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
Store these no-cook oatmeal balls in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020