- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 125 gram chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 250 gram peeled green prawns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 100 gram green beans, halved
- 1 cup shredded wombok
- 1 carrot, matchsticks
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- bean sprouts, coriander leaves, chilli sauce, to serve
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
Nasi goreng with cauliflower rice
- 1In a wok, heat half oil on medium. Pour in egg, swirling to make a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side. Slide onto board, roll up and slice thinly.
- 2To make cauliflower rice; in a food processor, pulse cauliflower, until finely chopped. Blanch in a saucepan of boiling water, for 2 minutes, until tender. Drain. Keep warm.
- 3In same wok, heat remaining oil on high. Stir-fry chicken for 3-4 minutes. Add prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add beans, wombok, carrot, capsicum, onion and soy. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Mix in cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- 5Serve in bowls topped with omelette, bean sprouts and extra coriander and chilli. Accompany with chilli sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 46 creative ways with carrotsYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- How to cook pastaAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022