- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 125 gram chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 250 gram peeled green prawns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 100 gram green beans, halved
- 1 cup shredded wombok
- 1 carrot, matchsticks
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- bean sprouts, coriander leaves, chilli sauce, to serve
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
Nasi goreng with cauliflower rice
- 1In a wok, heat half oil on medium. Pour in egg, swirling to make a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side. Slide onto board, roll up and slice thinly.
- 2To make cauliflower rice; in a food processor, pulse cauliflower, until finely chopped. Blanch in a saucepan of boiling water, for 2 minutes, until tender. Drain. Keep warm.
- 3In same wok, heat remaining oil on high. Stir-fry chicken for 3-4 minutes. Add prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add beans, wombok, carrot, capsicum, onion and soy. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Mix in cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- 5Serve in bowls topped with omelette, bean sprouts and extra coriander and chilli. Accompany with chilli sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020