- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 125 gram chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 250 gram peeled green prawns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 100 gram green beans, halved
- 1 cup shredded wombok
- 1 carrot, matchsticks
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- bean sprouts, coriander leaves, chilli sauce, to serve
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
Nasi goreng with cauliflower rice
- 1In a wok, heat half oil on medium. Pour in egg, swirling to make a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side. Slide onto board, roll up and slice thinly.
- 2To make cauliflower rice; in a food processor, pulse cauliflower, until finely chopped. Blanch in a saucepan of boiling water, for 2 minutes, until tender. Drain. Keep warm.
- 3In same wok, heat remaining oil on high. Stir-fry chicken for 3-4 minutes. Add prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add beans, wombok, carrot, capsicum, onion and soy. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Mix in cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- 5Serve in bowls topped with omelette, bean sprouts and extra coriander and chilli. Accompany with chilli sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019