- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 250 gram pork fillet, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (150g) brown onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (200g) red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 3 fresh long red chillies, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 250 gram small uncooked prawns, peeled
- 4 cup cold cooked long grain white rice
- 4 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon kecap mains
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil, extra
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chopped unsalted roasted peanuts, toasted
- 2 green onions (green shallots) sliced thinly, extra
- 1Heat half the oil in a wok; stir-fry the pork, in batches, until browned. Remove from the wok.
- 2Heat the remaining oil in the same wok; stir-fry onion, capsicum, chilli, garlic, ginger and shrimp paste until fragrant and softened. Add prawns; stir-fry until changed in colour. Add rice; stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined.
- 3Return the pork to the wok with green onions and kecap manis; stir-fry to coat the rice in sauce.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the extra oil in a large frying pan; cook the eggs, sunny side up, until the whites are set. Remove from the pan; cover to keep warm.
- 5Top each serve of rice with an egg; sprinkle with peanuts and extra onions.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Gingerbread christmas treesToday 1:00pm
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesToday 1:33am
- DukkahYesterday 11:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Mocha mi suYesterday 1:00pm
- Crackling hamYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make buttercream icing for cakes and cupcakesYesterday 1:11am
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019