- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 250 gram pork fillet, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (150g) brown onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (200g) red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 3 fresh long red chillies, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 250 gram small uncooked prawns, peeled
- 4 cup cold cooked long grain white rice
- 4 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon kecap mains
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil, extra
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chopped unsalted roasted peanuts, toasted
- 2 green onions (green shallots) sliced thinly, extra
- 1Heat half the oil in a wok; stir-fry the pork, in batches, until browned. Remove from the wok.
- 2Heat the remaining oil in the same wok; stir-fry onion, capsicum, chilli, garlic, ginger and shrimp paste until fragrant and softened. Add prawns; stir-fry until changed in colour. Add rice; stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined.
- 3Return the pork to the wok with green onions and kecap manis; stir-fry to coat the rice in sauce.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the extra oil in a large frying pan; cook the eggs, sunny side up, until the whites are set. Remove from the pan; cover to keep warm.
- 5Top each serve of rice with an egg; sprinkle with peanuts and extra onions.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mixed berry clafoutisYesterday 12:14am
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019
- Berry and coconut chia puddingAug 07, 2019
- 22 pasta recipesAug 07, 2019
- Roast vegetable spelt pastaAug 06, 2019
- 10 easy bread recipesAug 06, 2019
- Slow-cooked lamb with braised green beansAug 06, 2019
- Chicken dinner recipesAug 06, 2019