- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh long red chilli, finely chopped, plus extra
- 1 lime, grated zest, juice
- 350 gram beef scotch fillet steaks (or rump)
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1/2 cup drained black beans (from 425g can)
- 1/2 small avocado, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 wholegrain tortilla
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 tablespoon low-fat greek-style yoghurt
- lime wedges, to serve
- 1In a shallow dish, combine spices, garlic, chilli and half lime juice. Add steak turning to coat. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill pan on high. Cook steak for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to taste. Set aside, loosely covered with foil, to rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly.
- 3In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, capsicum and onion with oil. Cook on hot plate for 2-3 minutes. Return to bowl, cool slightly and toss with half coriander, beans, avocado and remaining juice.
- 4Cook tortilla on plate for 30 seconds on each side. Break into pieces.
- 5Divide steak filling between lettuce cups. Serve topped with remaining coriander, extra chilli, crispy tortilla and a small dollop of yoghurt.