- 50 gram butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 150 gram butter, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee mixed with 1 tbsp boiling water
- 2 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or bits
- 1Heat oven to 200C. Grease a 12-hole large (Texas) muffin pan. Prepare the muffin topping by combining melted butter with cocoa and brown sugar.
- 2Make the muffin mixture. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then beat in the yoghurt and coffee mixture.
- 3Gently stir in the sifted flour, stirring just enough to combine into a smooth mixture. Stir in chocolate. Spoon mixture into prepared tins. Spoon over prepared topping and swirl this into each muffin with a skewer.
- 4Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of one muffin comes out clean.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupYesterday 1:00pm
- 30 sweet slice recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fresh tomato pizzettasYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022