- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup (60ml) low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup (30g) finely grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 40 gram thinly sliced ham, chopped finely
- 6 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
- 1Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease a 12-hole silicone mini muffin pan.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, cheese and ham in medium jug. Season.
- 3Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Top with cherry tomatoes (rounded or cut-side up). Bake 20 minutes, or until just set. Stand 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
We used silicone muffin pans for this recipe because the fritattas won't stick to them as they do with regular pans. The pans are available from selected supermarkets and kitchenware shops. If using regular mini muffin pans, line them with paper cases before filling. Mini frittatas can be stored in the fridge for up to two days. You can seal in an airtight container and freeze for up to one month. Thaw frittatas at room temperature or place frozen in school lunchbox.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- 18 vegetarian lasagne recipesJul 22, 2021
- Very green veggie curryJul 21, 2021
- Spiced vegetable biryaniJul 21, 2021
- Cherry lattice pies for your pie makerJul 21, 2021
- Chicken and vegetable risottoJul 21, 2021