- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- 2 slice rye sourdough, toasted
- 25 gram watercress sprigs
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Mash eggs with a fork in a medium bowl. Stir in cottage cheese and dukkah.
- 2Top sourdough with egg mixture, watercress sprigs and onion.
We've used dukkah but you could add curry powder instead for a classic egg sandwich. Pistachio dukkah is available from most major supermarkets in the spice aisle. Store remaining watercress in the fridge with its stems in water, like flowers, for 2 days.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019