Mexican pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 4 x 230g pork cutlets
- 4 tortillas
- 3 small tomatoes (270g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small avocado (200g) , chopped finely
- 1 lebanese cucumber (130g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Mexican pork cutlets with avocado salsa
- 1Combine seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large bowl with pork.
- 2Preheat a barbecue grill or flatplate to medium-high.
- 3Brush pork with 1 tablespoon of the oil, cook on barbecue 4 minutes each side or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and rest 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, place tomato, avocado, cucumber, lemon juice and remaining oil in a medium bowl, season, toss gently to combine.
- 5Warm tortillas according to packet instructions.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Aromatic Vietnamese beef curryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chicken parmigianaYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious chicken drumstick recipe ideasYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella TiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Pad ThaiYesterday 1:00pm
- Boston baked beansYesterday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesYesterday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesYesterday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceYesterday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesJan 26, 2021