- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (150g), chopped finely
- 200 gram minced (ground) beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (260g) bottled tomato pasta sauce
- 2 x 30cm round pizza bases (440g)
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 6 slices hot sopressa salami (60g), halved
- 1 cured chorizo sausage (170g), sliced thickly
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over low heat; cook onion until softened. Increase heat to medium-high, add beef and garlic; cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until beef is browned. Stir in sauce; remove from heat, season.
- 3Place pizza bases on trays, spread with beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese. Top with salami and chorizo.
- 4Bake pizzas for 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022