- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (150g), chopped finely
- 200 gram minced (ground) beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (260g) bottled tomato pasta sauce
- 2 x 30cm round pizza bases (440g)
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 6 slices hot sopressa salami (60g), halved
- 1 cured chorizo sausage (170g), sliced thickly
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over low heat; cook onion until softened. Increase heat to medium-high, add beef and garlic; cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until beef is browned. Stir in sauce; remove from heat, season.
- 3Place pizza bases on trays, spread with beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese. Top with salami and chorizo.
- 4Bake pizzas for 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019