- 200 gram butter
- 395 gram canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup (375g) plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 300 gram pink and white marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup (135g) desiccated coconut
- 1In a medium saucepan, stir butter, condensed milk, sugar, cocoa and extract over low heat for about 3-5 minutes, or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in biscuit crumbs.
- 2Using damp hands, roll 3 heaped teaspoons of mixture around each marshmallow; press firmly.
- 3Place coconut in a small shallow bowl; roll balls in coconut, place on trays. Chill for about 1 hour, or until firm.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Not suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019