- 200 gram butter
- 395 gram canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup (375g) plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 300 gram pink and white marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup (135g) desiccated coconut
- 1In a medium saucepan, stir butter, condensed milk, sugar, cocoa and extract over low heat for about 3-5 minutes, or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in biscuit crumbs.
- 2Using damp hands, roll 3 heaped teaspoons of mixture around each marshmallow; press firmly.
- 3Place coconut in a small shallow bowl; roll balls in coconut, place on trays. Chill for about 1 hour, or until firm.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Not suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019