- 250 gram vanilla and raspberry marshmallows
- 90 gram unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup (140g) rice bubbles
- 155 gram rainbow chocolate chips
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Combine marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- 3Place rice bubbles and half the rainbow chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture, mix well. Using wet hand, press mixture firmly into pan, then sprinkle with remaining rainbow chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019