- 250 gram vanilla and raspberry marshmallows
- 90 gram unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup (140g) rice bubbles
- 155 gram rainbow chocolate chips
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Combine marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- 3Place rice bubbles and half the rainbow chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture, mix well. Using wet hand, press mixture firmly into pan, then sprinkle with remaining rainbow chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021