- 250 gram vanilla and raspberry marshmallows
- 90 gram unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup (140g) rice bubbles
- 155 gram rainbow chocolate chips
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Combine marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- 3Place rice bubbles and half the rainbow chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture, mix well. Using wet hand, press mixture firmly into pan, then sprinkle with remaining rainbow chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Stunning smoked salmon recipesToday 1:00pm
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeToday 1:00pm
- Sensational summer dessertsToday 1:00pm
- Pumpkin pieToday 1:00pm
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020