- 250 gram vanilla and raspberry marshmallows
- 90 gram unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup (140g) rice bubbles
- 155 gram rainbow chocolate chips
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Combine marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- 3Place rice bubbles and half the rainbow chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture, mix well. Using wet hand, press mixture firmly into pan, then sprinkle with remaining rainbow chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Roast chicken with preserved lemonJun 23, 2022
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeJun 23, 2022
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceJun 23, 2022
- Chilli beef with cornbread dumplingsJun 23, 2022
- Lamb shank shepherd's pieJun 23, 2022
- Lemon butter almond sliceJun 23, 2022
- Savoury minceJun 23, 2022
- Traditional minestroneJun 23, 2022
- Banana and cinnamon muffinsJun 23, 2022
- Crunchy low-gi barsJun 23, 2022
- 25 beautiful banana cakesJun 23, 2022
- Express pizza doughJun 23, 2022
- Ricotta gnocchi in fresh tomato sauceJun 23, 2022
- Beef and cheese pieJun 23, 2022
- Chocolate and raspberry tartsJun 23, 2022