- 250 gram vanilla and raspberry marshmallows
- 90 gram unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup (140g) rice bubbles
- 155 gram rainbow chocolate chips
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Combine marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- 3Place rice bubbles and half the rainbow chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add marshmallow mixture, mix well. Using wet hand, press mixture firmly into pan, then sprinkle with remaining rainbow chocolate chips. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019