- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 500 gram chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of fat
Pico de Gallo
- 6 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 mild green chilis, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Mission Chilli & Lime Tacos
- 100 gram mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- chipotle mayonnaise
Marinated sliced chicken in chilli and lime tacos
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Toss chicken in marinade ensuring each thigh fillet is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Allow to marinate overnight if possible.
- 2Prepare Pico de Gallo; simply combine chopped ingredients with olive oil, season and chill until required.
- 3Grill, barbecue or pan-fry chicken over a medium-high heat for approximately 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 4While the chicken is resting, warm the taco shells in the oven for 5 mins at 180°.
- 5To serve, place a few lettuce leaves in the base of each warmed taco shell. Place sliced chicken strips on top of lettuce. Finish with a spoonful of Pico de Gallo, some avocado, a sprinkle of coriander and a little chipotle mayonnaise. Serve immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019