- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (180g) sour cream
- green food colouring
- 3/4 cup (180ml) lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tequila
- 1 tablespoon cointreau
- 1/4 cup (55g) white sugar
- 1Refrigerate eight 3/4-cup (180ml) glasses.
- 2Beat cheese, rind and caster sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, sour cream and enough food colouring to tint mixture pale green, beat until smooth. Stir in juices, tequila and Cointreau.
- 3Transfer mixture to large jug. Divide mixture among glasses, freeze overnight.
- 4Place white sugar on saucer. Dip rim of glasses in cold water then into white sugar, serve immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon drizzle cakeToday 3:18am
- Luscious lemon cakeToday 12:01am
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020
- Almond friandsOct 28, 2020
- Oven temperature conversionsOct 28, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020