- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (180g) sour cream
- green food colouring
- 3/4 cup (180ml) lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tequila
- 1 tablespoon cointreau
- 1/4 cup (55g) white sugar
- 1Refrigerate eight 3/4-cup (180ml) glasses.
- 2Beat cheese, rind and caster sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, sour cream and enough food colouring to tint mixture pale green, beat until smooth. Stir in juices, tequila and Cointreau.
- 3Transfer mixture to large jug. Divide mixture among glasses, freeze overnight.
- 4Place white sugar on saucer. Dip rim of glasses in cold water then into white sugar, serve immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Baked rice custardToday 5:26am
- Slow-cooked beef ragu with pappardelleToday 2:21am
- Beef WellingtonToday 12:27am
- Slow cooker bean bourgignonYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker veal rolls (involtini) with prosciutto and sageYesterday 2:00pm
- Spinach gozlemeYesterday 2:00pm
- 45 comforting custard dessertsYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Ragù alla bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker lamb shanks with tomato, chilli and fettaYesterday 2:00pm
- Duxelles-filled lamb leg with roast vegetablesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower cheeseYesterday 7:00am
- Slow-cooker Thai basil and chilli chicken with cashewsYesterday 6:15am
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesYesterday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 4:18am