Summer treats don't get any better than this. Smooth, sweet, fruity mango mousse - perfect for the warmer weather!
- 2 large (1.2kg) mangoes, flesh chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup (55g) pure icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water, optional
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, softly whipped
- extra mango and lightly toasted shredded coconut, to serve
- 1Blend the chopped mango, lime juice and icing sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2Combine the gelatine and 1 tablespoon of cold water in a small cup. Stir in 1 tablespoon of boiling water and stir until gelatine is dissolved. Whisk the gelatine mixture and the orange blossom water into the pureed mango mixture.
- 3Fold the whipped cream through the puree and then spoon into 6 glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Serve topped with diced mango and coconut.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021