- 2 large (1.2kg) mangoes, flesh chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup (55g) pure icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water, optional
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, softly whipped
- extra mango and lightly toasted shredded coconut, to serve
- 1Blend the chopped mango, lime juice and icing sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2Combine the gelatine and 1 tablespoon of cold water in a small cup. Stir in 1 tablespoon of boiling water and stir until gelatine is dissolved. Whisk the gelatine mixture and the orange blossom water into the pureed mango mixture.
- 3Fold the whipped cream through the puree and then spoon into 6 glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Serve topped with diced mango and coconut.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceDec 05, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingDec 05, 2019
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Dec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladDec 05, 2019
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineDec 05, 2019
- Nutella cheesecakeDec 05, 2019
- White Christmas sliceDec 05, 2019
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019