- 2 large (1.2kg) mangoes, flesh chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup (55g) pure icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water, optional
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, softly whipped
- extra mango and lightly toasted shredded coconut, to serve
- 1Blend the chopped mango, lime juice and icing sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2Combine the gelatine and 1 tablespoon of cold water in a small cup. Stir in 1 tablespoon of boiling water and stir until gelatine is dissolved. Whisk the gelatine mixture and the orange blossom water into the pureed mango mixture.
- 3Fold the whipped cream through the puree and then spoon into 6 glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Serve topped with diced mango and coconut.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019