Lunch box pasta salad
- 250 gram small pasta
- 2/3 cup (200g) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 300 gram can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 100 gram roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 gram leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (55g) chopped baby green beans
- 1/3 cup (25g) parmesan cheese flakes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Lunchbox pasta salad
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water, then drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and cool.
- 2Add combined mayonnaise and mustard to pasta in bowl.
- 3Stir in butter beans, capsicum, tomato, ham, beans and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Serve in a lunch box with a fork.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020