Lunch box pasta salad
- 250 gram small pasta
- 2/3 cup (200g) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 300 gram can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 100 gram roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 gram leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (55g) chopped baby green beans
- 1/3 cup (25g) parmesan cheese flakes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Lunchbox pasta salad
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water, then drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and cool.
- 2Add combined mayonnaise and mustard to pasta in bowl.
- 3Stir in butter beans, capsicum, tomato, ham, beans and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Serve in a lunch box with a fork.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Singapore noodlesToday 2:00pm
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020