Lunch box pasta salad
- 250 gram small pasta
- 2/3 cup (200g) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 300 gram can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 100 gram roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 gram leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (55g) chopped baby green beans
- 1/3 cup (25g) parmesan cheese flakes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Lunchbox pasta salad
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water, then drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and cool.
- 2Add combined mayonnaise and mustard to pasta in bowl.
- 3Stir in butter beans, capsicum, tomato, ham, beans and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Serve in a lunch box with a fork.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 24 sour cream cakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Japanese chicken schnitzel toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Reuben jaffleYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese omeletteYesterday 2:00pm
- Enchilada bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Our 20 best tea cakes for your favourite cuppaYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wine pork with red cabbageYesterday 2:00pm
- 10 easy toastie recipes the whole family will enjoyYesterday 3:00am
- Easy combination fried riceJun 21, 2021
- Chocolate chip cookiesJun 21, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021