- 400 gram chopped seedless watermelon
- 250 gram peeled pineapple, chopped coarsely
- 1 long fresh red chilli, stem removed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Push the watermelon, pineapple and chilli through a juice extractor into a jug. Add pomegranate juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- 2Serve immediately with extra chilli, if you like.
The juice will separate on standing, however a quick stir will bring it back together Long red chillies can vary in their level of heat so if you don’t like things too spicy, have a taste before you juice the chilli and add more or less accordingly. If you prefer, remove the seeds and membrane from the chilli first as these contain most of the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020