- 400 gram chopped seedless watermelon
- 250 gram peeled pineapple, chopped coarsely
- 1 long fresh red chilli, stem removed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Push the watermelon, pineapple and chilli through a juice extractor into a jug. Add pomegranate juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- 2Serve immediately with extra chilli, if you like.
The juice will separate on standing, however a quick stir will bring it back together Long red chillies can vary in their level of heat so if you don’t like things too spicy, have a taste before you juice the chilli and add more or less accordingly. If you prefer, remove the seeds and membrane from the chilli first as these contain most of the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019