- 400 gram chopped seedless watermelon
- 250 gram peeled pineapple, chopped coarsely
- 1 long fresh red chilli, stem removed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Push the watermelon, pineapple and chilli through a juice extractor into a jug. Add pomegranate juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- 2Serve immediately with extra chilli, if you like.
The juice will separate on standing, however a quick stir will bring it back together Long red chillies can vary in their level of heat so if you don’t like things too spicy, have a taste before you juice the chilli and add more or less accordingly. If you prefer, remove the seeds and membrane from the chilli first as these contain most of the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019