- 400 gram chopped seedless watermelon
- 250 gram peeled pineapple, chopped coarsely
- 1 long fresh red chilli, stem removed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Push the watermelon, pineapple and chilli through a juice extractor into a jug. Add pomegranate juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- 2Serve immediately with extra chilli, if you like.
The juice will separate on standing, however a quick stir will bring it back together Long red chillies can vary in their level of heat so if you don’t like things too spicy, have a taste before you juice the chilli and add more or less accordingly. If you prefer, remove the seeds and membrane from the chilli first as these contain most of the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- 18 vegetarian lasagne recipesJul 22, 2021
- Very green veggie curryJul 21, 2021
- Spiced vegetable biryaniJul 21, 2021
- Cherry lattice pies for your pie makerJul 21, 2021
- Chicken and vegetable risottoJul 21, 2021