- 400 gram chopped seedless watermelon
- 250 gram peeled pineapple, chopped coarsely
- 1 long fresh red chilli, stem removed, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1Push the watermelon, pineapple and chilli through a juice extractor into a jug. Add pomegranate juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- 2Serve immediately with extra chilli, if you like.
The juice will separate on standing, however a quick stir will bring it back together Long red chillies can vary in their level of heat so if you don’t like things too spicy, have a taste before you juice the chilli and add more or less accordingly. If you prefer, remove the seeds and membrane from the chilli first as these contain most of the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019