- 250 gram malt biscuits
- 190 gram eskimo lollies
- 100 gram butter, melted
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1Crush or process the biscuits to fine crumbs and place in a mixing bowl.
- 2Cut the Eskimo lollies into thirds and add to the bowl, along with the melted butter and condensed milk. Mix as best you can, then turn onto a clean board or sheet of baking paper and form into a log.
- 3Roll the log in coconut, and refrigerate for several hours until firm. Serve in slices.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022