- 500 grams baby potatoes
- 1 medium orange sweet potato (400g), cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 1 medium purple sweet potato (400g), cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 1 small white sweet potato (250g), cut into 2cm-thick slices
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 rindless bacon slices (320g)
- 100 grams baby kale leaves
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 200 ml light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place potatoes and sweet potato on lined tray; drizzle with oil, then season. Roast for 45 minutes, turning once, or until golden and tender.
- 3Meanwhile, make dressing.
- 4Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat; cook bacon for 3 minutes on each side or until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Coarsely chop into 5cm pieces.
- 5Place all potatoes in a large bowl with kale, onion and half the dressing; toss gently to combine. Serve topped with bacon pieces and remaining dressing.
- 6Combine ingredients in a small bowl; season to taste. (Makes 1⅓ cups)
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020