- 12 pink and white standard paper cases
- large piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm fluted tube
- 12 double chocolate-chip muffins
- 453 gram tub vanilla frosting
- purple and pink food colouring
- 120 centimetre roll purple bubble gum tape
- 1 tablespoon pink sprinkles
- 2 tablespoon pink sanding sugar
Littlest princess cupcakes
- 1Place muffins in paper cases.
- 2To make crowns, cut 12 x 10cm lengths of bubble gum tape; wipe excess powder from strips. Using picture as a guide, use a small sharp knife to cut 5mm high triangles, side-by-side, from top of each bubble gum strip to make tips of crown. Dip one end of each strip in a little water, secure ends together, pinching to seal. Fan tips of crown outwards.
- 3Place sprinkles in a small bowl. Place a little water in another small bowl. Dip tips of crowns quickly in water, shake off excess water; dip in sprinkles.
- 4Tint frosting purple using purple and a little pink colouring. Spoon frosting into piping bag; pipe frosting onto each muffin. Sprinkle with sanding sugar; top with crowns.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeToday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 2:00pm
- 40 warming sweet and savoury recipes for your pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- 20 beautiful bundt cakesJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021