Little chocolate christmaspuddings
- 700 gram plum pudding
- 250 gram dark eating chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) brandy
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar
- 200 gram white chocolate melts
- glacé cherries, cut to resemble berries and leaves
Little chocolate christmas puddings
- 1Crumble pudding into large bowl. Stir in melted chocolate, brandy and sifted icing sugar; mix well.
- 2Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on tray; cover, refrigerate until firm.
- 3Melt white chocolate in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water. Cool chocolate 10 minutes. Drizzle over puddings to form "custard"; decorate with cherries.
This recipe can be made two weeks ahead. Use either bought or left over homemade pudding.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon drizzle cakeToday 3:18am
- Luscious lemon cakeToday 12:01am
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020
- Almond friandsOct 28, 2020
- Oven temperature conversionsOct 28, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020