- 100 gram plain sweet biscuits
- 45 gram butter, melted
- 2 250g packets cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (220g) apricot jam
- 2 tablespoon brandy
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Blend or process biscuits until fine. Add butter and process until just combined. Divide mixture among paper cases and press down firmly. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese, rind and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs. Pour mixture into paper cases.
- 4Bake about 25 minutes. Stand cakes in pan 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto wire rack to cool.
- 5To make glaze, heat jam and brandy in a small saucepan over low heat; strain. Pour glaze evenly over cheesecake tops; refrigerate 2 hours or until glaze is set.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesToday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeToday 4:18am
- Rhubarb and vanilla baked custardToday 2:44am
- Cottage pieYesterday 6:00pm
- Cheesy vegetable pasta bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish bread with lamb and eggsYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 perfect pasta bakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Italian chicken schnitzelYesterday 2:00pm
- 21 delicious chicken meals to make in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- Shortbread buttonsYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 sensational schnitzelsYesterday 2:00pm
- Air fryer Nutella turnoversYesterday 2:00pm
- Classic beef lasagneYesterday 2:00pm