- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon roasted pine nuts
- 12 (240g) zucchini flowers with stems attached
- 1Combine cheese, rind, juice, mint and nuts in a small bowl.
- 2Discard stamens from inside zucchini flowers; fill flowers with cheese mixture, twist petals tops to enclose filling.
- 3Place zucchini flowers, in single layer, in large bamboo steamer, over large saucepan of boiling water. Steam, covered, about 20 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
Female zucchini flowers are attached to a young, developing zucchini while male zucchini flowers have a thin stem.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019