- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon roasted pine nuts
- 12 (240g) zucchini flowers with stems attached
- 1Combine cheese, rind, juice, mint and nuts in a small bowl.
- 2Discard stamens from inside zucchini flowers; fill flowers with cheese mixture, twist petals tops to enclose filling.
- 3Place zucchini flowers, in single layer, in large bamboo steamer, over large saucepan of boiling water. Steam, covered, about 20 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
Female zucchini flowers are attached to a young, developing zucchini while male zucchini flowers have a thin stem.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsApr 18, 2019
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019