- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon roasted pine nuts
- 12 (240g) zucchini flowers with stems attached
- 1Combine cheese, rind, juice, mint and nuts in a small bowl.
- 2Discard stamens from inside zucchini flowers; fill flowers with cheese mixture, twist petals tops to enclose filling.
- 3Place zucchini flowers, in single layer, in large bamboo steamer, over large saucepan of boiling water. Steam, covered, about 20 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
Female zucchini flowers are attached to a young, developing zucchini while male zucchini flowers have a thin stem.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneYesterday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesYesterday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019