- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon roasted pine nuts
- 12 (240g) zucchini flowers with stems attached
- 1Combine cheese, rind, juice, mint and nuts in a small bowl.
- 2Discard stamens from inside zucchini flowers; fill flowers with cheese mixture, twist petals tops to enclose filling.
- 3Place zucchini flowers, in single layer, in large bamboo steamer, over large saucepan of boiling water. Steam, covered, about 20 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
Female zucchini flowers are attached to a young, developing zucchini while male zucchini flowers have a thin stem.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020