- 1 cup cooked chicken or turkey, shredded
- 3/4 cup ham, chopped
- 125 gram cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chicken stock
- 30 gram melted butter
- crusty bread, cheddar and watercress, to serve
- 1In a food processor, combine chicken, ham, cream cheese, chives and stock. Process until smooth.
- 2Spoon evenly among 6 1/2-cup ramekins or 1 larger dish, smoothing surface. Pour a little butter over each. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
- 3Serve with bread, cheddar and watercress, or with crackers.
Pâté will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Best burger recipesToday 4:33am
- Butter chickenYesterday 4:00pm
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiYesterday 1:00pm
- Vanilla sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Pho boYesterday 1:00am
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019
- Lamb souvlakiOct 10, 2019
- Pumpkin pieOct 09, 2019
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliOct 09, 2019
- Ravioli recipesOct 09, 2019