- 40 centimetre square cake board
- 3 x 360g packets lamingtons
- 18 mini chocolate cream-filled biscuits
- 1/2 x 453g tub vanilla frosting
Lamington checkers cake
- 1Cut 18 lamingtons in half widthways. Using picture as guide, position lamingtons in a checkerboard pattern on cake board.
- 2Spread tops of half the biscuits with frosting. Using picture as a guide, position biscuits on checkerboard.
Pink lamingtons, available from supermarkets, would make a pretty pink checkerboard cake.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 chocolate recipes for those of us who can't get enoughYesterday 5:44am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeYesterday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesJul 24, 2021
- 34 delicious duck recipesJul 24, 2021
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsJul 24, 2021
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingJul 24, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021