Lamb rogan josh
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 800 gram lamb neck chops, trimmed
- 2 brown onions (400g), chopped finely
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup (150g) rogan josh curry paste
- 410 gram canned tomato purée
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 250 gram spinach, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
Lamb rogan josh
- 1Heat half the ghee in 6-litre (24-cup) pressure cooker; cook lamb, in batches, until browned. Remove from cooker.
- 2Heat remaining ghee in cooker; cook onion, stirring, until browned lightly. Add garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant. Return lamb to cooker with paste, puree and the water; secure lid. Bring cooker to high pressure. Reduce heat to stabilise pressure; cook 25 minutes.
- 3Release pressure using the quick release method; remove lid. Stir in spinach and coriander; season to taste.
If you have an electric pressure cooker you won't need to reduce the heat to stabilise pressure, your cooker will automatically stabilise itself. Always check with the manufacturer's instructions before using. Recipe suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm