Lamb mini roast
- 1 lamb leg mini roast
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, plus extra springs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled, quartered, par-boiled
- 100 gram pumpkin, seeded, skin on, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- mint sauce, to serve (optional)
Lamb mini roast
- 1Place meat on a rack in a baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine rosemary, oil, honey, mustard and garlic. Rub into meat. Marinate, chilled, for 20 minutes (optional).
- 3Preheat oven to hot, 200°C
- 4Bake lamb for 10 minutes. Place potato, pumpkin and onion into same dish. Bake for a further 20 minutes. Add zucchini and tomatoes and bake for 10-15 minutes until lamb is cooked to taste.
- 5Rest lamb, covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Serve sliced with vegetables.
Cooking time for lamb is 50-60 minutes per kg.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Piri piri chickenDec 02, 2021
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesDec 02, 2021
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeDec 02, 2021
- Chocolate fig panforteDec 02, 2021
- Christmas candy cane sliceDec 02, 2021
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021