- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus extra leaves to serve
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 wedge preserved lemon, chopped
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 kilogram lamb easy carve leg, cubed
- hummus, chargrilled flatbread, yoghurt, to serve
- 400 gram canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup couscous, cooked following packet instructions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, juice, zest
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Lamb kebabs with chickpea tabouli
- 1In a food processor, combine herbs, oil, lemon, garlic and spices. Process to a smooth paste.
- 2In a large bowl, toss lamb in marinade to coat. Chill, covered, for 2 hours or overnight. Thread lamb cubes onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers.
- 3Preheat an oiled barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Cook skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning on all sides, until cooked through.
- 4Meanwhile, to make tabouli; in a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss well and season to taste.
- 5Serve lamb skewers with tabouli, flat bread, hummus and yoghurt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mixed berry clafoutisYesterday 12:14am
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019
- Berry and coconut chia puddingAug 07, 2019
- 22 pasta recipesAug 07, 2019
- Roast vegetable spelt pastaAug 06, 2019
- 10 easy bread recipesAug 06, 2019
- Slow-cooked lamb with braised green beansAug 06, 2019
- Chicken dinner recipesAug 06, 2019