- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 egg
- 1 (80g) small brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 small bamboo skewers (see notes)
- 1/2 cup (120g) greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- 2Using hands, form lamb mixture into 16 sausage shapes, thread onto skewers; flatten slightly.
- 3Cook skewers on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for about 5-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
- 4Serve with yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for at least an hour before using to prevent them from scorching during cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperToday 12:41am
- Protein and bliss ballsYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free dessertsMar 27, 2020
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 26, 2020
- The best Italian recipesMar 26, 2020
- The big chocolate cookieMar 26, 2020
- RatatouilleMar 26, 2020
- Quince pasteMar 26, 2020
- Classic recipe for chocolate mousseMar 25, 2020
- Osso buccoMar 25, 2020
- Apple crumbleMar 25, 2020
- Ginger sticky date puddingMar 25, 2020
- Delicious recipes to try in your Air FryerMar 25, 2020
- Easy baking recipesMar 25, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMar 25, 2020