- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 egg
- 1 (80g) small brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 small bamboo skewers (see notes)
- 1/2 cup (120g) greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- 2Using hands, form lamb mixture into 16 sausage shapes, thread onto skewers; flatten slightly.
- 3Cook skewers on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for about 5-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
- 4Serve with yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for at least an hour before using to prevent them from scorching during cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cider-braised pork with applesApr 30, 2021
- Lentil and vegetable soupApr 30, 2021
- Chicken paprikashApr 30, 2021
- Cheesy eggplant and lentil bakeApr 30, 2021
- Beef and mushroom stewApr 30, 2021
- Ratatouille bake with cauliflower bechamelApr 30, 2021
- Warming vegetarian stews and casserolesApr 16, 2021
- Potato recipesApr 16, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyApr 16, 2021
- Melting momentsApr 15, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeApr 15, 2021
- 26 easy beef stews and casserolesApr 15, 2021
- 19 of our tastiest savoury tartsApr 15, 2021
- Garlic and rosemary focacciaApr 15, 2021
- Salted caramelsApr 15, 2021