- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 egg
- 1 (80g) small brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 small bamboo skewers (see notes)
- 1/2 cup (120g) greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- 2Using hands, form lamb mixture into 16 sausage shapes, thread onto skewers; flatten slightly.
- 3Cook skewers on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for about 5-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
- 4Serve with yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for at least an hour before using to prevent them from scorching during cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021