- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 egg
- 1 (80g) small brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 small bamboo skewers (see notes)
- 1/2 cup (120g) greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- 2Using hands, form lamb mixture into 16 sausage shapes, thread onto skewers; flatten slightly.
- 3Cook skewers on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for about 5-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
- 4Serve with yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for at least an hour before using to prevent them from scorching during cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Santa Claus Christmas ice-cream cakeToday 4:33am
- Nutty choc-chip boiled fruit cakesToday 12:51am
- Rum and raisin shortbreadToday 12:48am
- Rice-cooker bibimbapToday 12:29am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Yesterday 1:00pm
- 25 rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesYesterday 1:00pm
- Aussie meat piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Melt-in-the-mouth eggnog shortbreadsYesterday 1:00pm
- Everything you need to know about the Air FryerYesterday 1:00pm
- Teriyaki poke bowlsYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 Christmas recipes that will surprise your guestsYesterday 1:00pm
- Rudolph the reindeer cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 sensational Christmas shortbread variationsYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerYesterday 1:00pm