- 600 gram lamb backstrap (eye of loin)
- 2 tablespoon moroccan seasoning
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 wraps (250g)
- 1 cup (185g) tabbouleh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (280g) greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoon harissa
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 6 red radishes (200g), sliced thinly
- 2 roma (egg) tomatoes (180g), sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1Sprinkle lamb all over with the seasoning. Heat half the oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat; cook lamb about 3 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Cover; stand 10 minutes, then slice thinly.
- 2Place wraps in a dry medium frying pan; warm wraps over medium heat about 1 minute each side or until heated through.
- 3Combine tabbouleh, juice and the remaining oil in a medium bowl; season to taste.
- 4Combine yogurt and harissa in a small bowl.
- 5Serve lamb with warm wraps, onion, radish, tabbouleh, tomato, harissa yogurt and coriander.
Lamb fillets or minced (ground) lamb could be used in this recipe. All types of bread wraps are suitable for this recipe. We used mild harissa in this recipe. If using the traditional hot harissa in a tube, start with 2 teaspoons and increase the amount according to your heat tolerance.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Singapore noodlesToday 2:00pm
- Chinese honey chickenToday 2:00pm
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020