- 8 peeled, chopped kiwifruit, plus 1 extra, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup clear apple juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1In a food processor, pulse chopped kiwifruit, clear apple juice and icing sugar until smooth (don’t over-process to prevent seeds breaking down).
- 2Arrange extra sliced kiwifruit against inside surfaces of 8 x 100ml iceblock moulds. Pour kiwifruit mixture into moulds. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight until firm.
Fill icy pole moulds only 3/4 full to allow room for expansion during freezing. No iceblock moulds? You can use disposable cups instead. Tap mould gently on the bench to remove any air bubble before freezing. Briefly dip base of moulds in warm water for easy removal.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Gingerbread christmas treesToday 1:00pm
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesToday 1:33am
- DukkahYesterday 11:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Mocha mi suYesterday 1:00pm
- Crackling hamYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make buttercream icing for cakes and cupcakesYesterday 1:11am
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019