Kiwi fruit jam
- 12 (1.2kg) kiwi fruit
- 2 teaspoon citrus pectin
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cup sugar
- green food colouring (optional)
Kiwi fruit jam
- 1Cut peeled kiwi fruit into eighths, discard seeds and core.
- 2Blend or process pectin, water, juice and 1 tablespoon of the sugar until smooth. Add kiwi fruit; process until coarsely chopped.
- 3In a large saucepan, combine kiwi fruit mixture with remaining sugar; stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until jam jells when tested.
- 4Tint with colouring, if desired. Pour hot jam into hot sterilised jars; seal while hot.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020