- 5 kiwifruit, peeled, finely chopped
- 3 limes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 cup soda water
- 1Combine kiwifruit, lime, mint and sugar in a plastic bowl. Pound with the end of a rolling pin until crushed.
- 2Spoon the kiwifruit mixture evenly among 4 serving glasses. Add vodka and ice.
- 3Top up with soda water and serve straight away.
Gin or rum could be used in place of vodka. If preferred, you can use lemons in place of the limes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate fig panforteToday 1:18am
- Coconut sago puddingsToday 12:50am
- White christmas rocky roadToday 12:28am
- Coriander, lemon and chilli hummusToday 12:20am
- Thai green chicken curryYesterday 1:04am
- Coconut jam dropsNov 17, 2019
- Raspberry gelatoNov 17, 2019
- Rosé sangriaNov 17, 2019
- Bordelaise sauceNov 17, 2019
- Corned beef with mustard sauceNov 17, 2019
- The perfect potato chipNov 17, 2019
- Perfect potato saladNov 15, 2019
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsNov 14, 2019
- Banoffee pieNov 14, 2019
- Classic Christmas trifleNov 14, 2019
- 24 last-minute dinner recipes for entertainingNov 14, 2019