- 400 grams (12½oz) kale, trimmed, leaves only, chopped coarsely (see tips)
- 3 cups (300g) grated mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- 11/3 cups (100g) panko (japanese) breadcrumbs
- 1 small red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 200 grams (6½oz) sliced smoked salmon
- 1 medium avocado (250g), sliced
- 2 cups (35g) baby rocket leaves
- 1 medium lemon (140g), cut into 4 wedges
Dill & horseradish cream cheese
- 185 grams (6oz) block light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Process kale, in two batches, until finely chopped. Return kale to processor; add 2 cups of the mozzarella, the eggs and breadcrumbs. Process until a sticky dough forms. Divide dough in half. Spread dough over trays to make two 22cm x 32cm (8¾in x 12¾in) rectangles.
- 3Bake bases for 20 minutes. Turn bases over and bake for a further 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- 4Meanwhile, to make dill and horseradish cream cheese, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture over bases. Top with onion and remaining mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- 6Top pizzas with smoked salmon, avocado and rocket. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesToday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato and leek soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Miso noodle hotpotYesterday 2:00pm
- Mini chicken and leek piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyYesterday 4:02am
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021