- 400 grams (12½oz) kale, trimmed, leaves only, chopped coarsely (see tips)
- 3 cups (300g) grated mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- 11/3 cups (100g) panko (japanese) breadcrumbs
- 1 small red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 200 grams (6½oz) sliced smoked salmon
- 1 medium avocado (250g), sliced
- 2 cups (35g) baby rocket leaves
- 1 medium lemon (140g), cut into 4 wedges
Dill & horseradish cream cheese
- 185 grams (6oz) block light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Process kale, in two batches, until finely chopped. Return kale to processor; add 2 cups of the mozzarella, the eggs and breadcrumbs. Process until a sticky dough forms. Divide dough in half. Spread dough over trays to make two 22cm x 32cm (8¾in x 12¾in) rectangles.
- 3Bake bases for 20 minutes. Turn bases over and bake for a further 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- 4Meanwhile, to make dill and horseradish cream cheese, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture over bases. Top with onion and remaining mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- 6Top pizzas with smoked salmon, avocado and rocket. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019