- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (160 millilitres) boiling water
- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) icing sugar
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder, extra
- 1In a small bowl, blend white sugar, coffee and sifted cocoa with the water; cool.
- 2In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and sifted icing sugar; beat until smooth.
- 3Halve biscuits crossways; dip in coffee mixture. Divide half the biscuits among four 1¼-cup (310ml) glasses. Divide half the cream mixture among glasses; top with remaining biscuits then remaining cream mixture.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve dusted with sifted extra cocoa powder.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020