- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (160 millilitres) boiling water
- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) icing sugar
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder, extra
- 1In a small bowl, blend white sugar, coffee and sifted cocoa with the water; cool.
- 2In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and sifted icing sugar; beat until smooth.
- 3Halve biscuits crossways; dip in coffee mixture. Divide half the biscuits among four 1¼-cup (310ml) glasses. Divide half the cream mixture among glasses; top with remaining biscuits then remaining cream mixture.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve dusted with sifted extra cocoa powder.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019