- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (160 millilitres) boiling water
- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) icing sugar
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder, extra
- 1In a small bowl, blend white sugar, coffee and sifted cocoa with the water; cool.
- 2In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and sifted icing sugar; beat until smooth.
- 3Halve biscuits crossways; dip in coffee mixture. Divide half the biscuits among four 1¼-cup (310ml) glasses. Divide half the cream mixture among glasses; top with remaining biscuits then remaining cream mixture.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve dusted with sifted extra cocoa powder.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate slab cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy vanilla cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Almond friandsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sensational spring dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Women's Weekly Vintage Edition: Gingerbread peopleYesterday 1:00pm
- Oven temperature conversionsYesterday 4:43am
- Char kway teowOct 27, 2020
- Mango recipes for dessertOct 27, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Chicken schnitzelOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- Fruit mince pies and treats for ChristmasOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020