- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (160 millilitres) boiling water
- 250 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre cream
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) icing sugar
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder, extra
- 1In a small bowl, blend white sugar, coffee and sifted cocoa with the water; cool.
- 2In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and sifted icing sugar; beat until smooth.
- 3Halve biscuits crossways; dip in coffee mixture. Divide half the biscuits among four 1¼-cup (310ml) glasses. Divide half the cream mixture among glasses; top with remaining biscuits then remaining cream mixture.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes. Serve dusted with sifted extra cocoa powder.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019