Vinegar adds a bit of sharpness, and the sugar balances it out perfectly. Perfect for dolloping over slices of juicy roast lamb.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1Place vinegar, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 2Cool slightly before stirring through the mint.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesToday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato and leek soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Miso noodle hotpotYesterday 2:00pm
- Mini chicken and leek piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyYesterday 4:02am
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021