Vinegar adds a bit of sharpness, and the sugar balances it out perfectly. Perfect for dolloping over slices of juicy roast lamb.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1Place vinegar, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 2Cool slightly before stirring through the mint.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021