Vinegar adds a bit of sharpness, and the sugar balances it out perfectly. Perfect for dolloping over slices of juicy roast lamb.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1Place vinegar, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 2Cool slightly before stirring through the mint.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best homemade sausage rollsToday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesToday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingToday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsToday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafToday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataYesterday 11:00pm
- Spinach dip cob loafYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Chana dhal with chutney yoghurtYesterday 10:26pm
- How to cook lamb backstrapYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic steamed Christmas puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- FlorentinesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lobster mornayYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsYesterday 1:00pm