- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) boiling water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hazelnut-flavoured liqueur
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone cheese
- 12 sponge finger biscuits (140g)
- 1/2 cup (70g) coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup (25g) coarsely grated dark eating (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Dissolve coffee and half the sugar in the water in medium heatproof bowl. Stir in liqueur; cool.
- 2Meanwhile, beat cream and remaining sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold in mascarpone.
- 3Dip biscuits, one at a time, in coffee mixture; place in single layer in shallow 2-litre (8-cup) serving dish. Pour any remaining coffee mixture over biscuits.
- 4Spread cream mixture over biscuits; sprinkle with combined nuts and chocolate. Refrigerate until required.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019