- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) boiling water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hazelnut-flavoured liqueur
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone cheese
- 12 sponge finger biscuits (140g)
- 1/2 cup (70g) coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup (25g) coarsely grated dark eating (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Dissolve coffee and half the sugar in the water in medium heatproof bowl. Stir in liqueur; cool.
- 2Meanwhile, beat cream and remaining sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold in mascarpone.
- 3Dip biscuits, one at a time, in coffee mixture; place in single layer in shallow 2-litre (8-cup) serving dish. Pour any remaining coffee mixture over biscuits.
- 4Spread cream mixture over biscuits; sprinkle with combined nuts and chocolate. Refrigerate until required.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate slab cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy vanilla cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Almond friandsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sensational spring dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Women's Weekly Vintage Edition: Gingerbread peopleYesterday 1:00pm
- Oven temperature conversionsYesterday 4:43am
- Char kway teowOct 27, 2020
- Mango recipes for dessertOct 27, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Chicken schnitzelOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- Fruit mince pies and treats for ChristmasOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020