- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) boiling water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hazelnut-flavoured liqueur
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone cheese
- 12 sponge finger biscuits (140g)
- 1/2 cup (70g) coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup (25g) coarsely grated dark eating (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Dissolve coffee and half the sugar in the water in medium heatproof bowl. Stir in liqueur; cool.
- 2Meanwhile, beat cream and remaining sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold in mascarpone.
- 3Dip biscuits, one at a time, in coffee mixture; place in single layer in shallow 2-litre (8-cup) serving dish. Pour any remaining coffee mixture over biscuits.
- 4Spread cream mixture over biscuits; sprinkle with combined nuts and chocolate. Refrigerate until required.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019