- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small seeded tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 130 gram can corn kernals, drained
- 4 piece lavash bread
- 200 gram shaved ham
- 1To make guacamole: Mash 2 avocados in a small bowl and add lime juice. Stir in tomato, chives and corn.
- 2Spread bread with guacamole; sprinkle with shaved ham then roll tightly to enclose filling.
- 3Serve immediately.
Not suitable to microwave. Not suitable to freeze. This would make a great children's lunch for school. You can add other seasonal vegetables or salad ingredients to the wrap. Per wrap: 23.2g total fat (5.2g saturated fat); 1877kJ (449 calories); 40.1g carbohydrate; 17.9g protein; 4.7g fibre.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020