- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small seeded tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 130 gram can corn kernals, drained
- 4 piece lavash bread
- 200 gram shaved ham
- 1To make guacamole: Mash 2 avocados in a small bowl and add lime juice. Stir in tomato, chives and corn.
- 2Spread bread with guacamole; sprinkle with shaved ham then roll tightly to enclose filling.
- 3Serve immediately.
Not suitable to microwave. Not suitable to freeze. This would make a great children's lunch for school. You can add other seasonal vegetables or salad ingredients to the wrap. Per wrap: 23.2g total fat (5.2g saturated fat); 1877kJ (449 calories); 40.1g carbohydrate; 17.9g protein; 4.7g fibre.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 24 sweet ways with bread and butter puddingJun 02, 2020
- Dark chocolate croissant puddingJun 02, 2020
- Jam roll puddingJun 02, 2020
- Hungarian goulashJun 02, 2020
- Tasty tagine recipesJun 02, 2020
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 02, 2020
- South-East Asian dinner recipesMay 31, 2020
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterMay 31, 2020
- Pineapple upside-down cakeMay 31, 2020
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesMay 31, 2020
- Custard tartMay 31, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 31, 2020
- Impossible pieMay 31, 2020
- Pumpkin sconesMay 31, 2020
- What food is in season in June?May 31, 2020