- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small seeded tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 130 gram can corn kernals, drained
- 4 piece lavash bread
- 200 gram shaved ham
- 1To make guacamole: Mash 2 avocados in a small bowl and add lime juice. Stir in tomato, chives and corn.
- 2Spread bread with guacamole; sprinkle with shaved ham then roll tightly to enclose filling.
- 3Serve immediately.
Not suitable to microwave. Not suitable to freeze. This would make a great children's lunch for school. You can add other seasonal vegetables or salad ingredients to the wrap. Per wrap: 23.2g total fat (5.2g saturated fat); 1877kJ (449 calories); 40.1g carbohydrate; 17.9g protein; 4.7g fibre.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheToday 1:59am
- Classic sconesToday 1:35am
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 6:00pm
- Tangy lemon squaresYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- ShortbreadYesterday 2:00pm
- Traditional beef casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Garlic beansYesterday 2:00pm
- Anzac biscuit recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vanilla cupcakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Garlic prawns with steamed riceYesterday 2:00pm
- Chocolate rough sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- Homemade pastyYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 comforting custard dessertsYesterday 2:00pm
- Richest beef casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm