- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small seeded tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 130 gram can corn kernals, drained
- 4 piece lavash bread
- 200 gram shaved ham
- 1To make guacamole: Mash 2 avocados in a small bowl and add lime juice. Stir in tomato, chives and corn.
- 2Spread bread with guacamole; sprinkle with shaved ham then roll tightly to enclose filling.
- 3Serve immediately.
Not suitable to microwave. Not suitable to freeze. This would make a great children's lunch for school. You can add other seasonal vegetables or salad ingredients to the wrap. Per wrap: 23.2g total fat (5.2g saturated fat); 1877kJ (449 calories); 40.1g carbohydrate; 17.9g protein; 4.7g fibre.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Aromatic Vietnamese beef curryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chicken parmigianaYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious chicken drumstick recipe ideasYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella TiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Pad ThaiYesterday 1:00pm
- Boston baked beansYesterday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesYesterday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesYesterday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceYesterday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesJan 26, 2021