- 600 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (25g) walnuts, roasted and rubbed, chopped
- 1Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat; bring to the boil. Cook the beans for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain off the water. Drizzle over the oil and toss to coat well.
- 2To serve, place the beans onto a serving platter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Not suitable to freeze. Beans suitable to microwave.Maggie's tip: To prepare walnuts, roast in a 180°C (160°C fan-forced) oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Tip nuts into a clean tea towel; rub to remove most of the skin.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeToday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 10:21pm
- What food is in season in May?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect panna cotta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Baked cauliflowerYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021