- 600 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (25g) walnuts, roasted and rubbed, chopped
- 1Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat; bring to the boil. Cook the beans for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain off the water. Drizzle over the oil and toss to coat well.
- 2To serve, place the beans onto a serving platter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Not suitable to freeze. Beans suitable to microwave.Maggie's tip: To prepare walnuts, roast in a 180°C (160°C fan-forced) oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Tip nuts into a clean tea towel; rub to remove most of the skin.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020