- 600 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (25g) walnuts, roasted and rubbed, chopped
- 1Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat; bring to the boil. Cook the beans for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain off the water. Drizzle over the oil and toss to coat well.
- 2To serve, place the beans onto a serving platter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Not suitable to freeze. Beans suitable to microwave.Maggie's tip: To prepare walnuts, roast in a 180°C (160°C fan-forced) oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Tip nuts into a clean tea towel; rub to remove most of the skin.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020