- 600 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (25g) walnuts, roasted and rubbed, chopped
- 1Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat; bring to the boil. Cook the beans for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain off the water. Drizzle over the oil and toss to coat well.
- 2To serve, place the beans onto a serving platter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Not suitable to freeze. Beans suitable to microwave.Maggie's tip: To prepare walnuts, roast in a 180°C (160°C fan-forced) oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Tip nuts into a clean tea towel; rub to remove most of the skin.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021