Greek-style chicken salad
- 1 large (750g) cos lettuce, shredded finely
- 3 cup (480g) cooked chicken, shredded finely
- 6 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup (30g) seeded green olives, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Greek style chicken salad
- 1Combine the lettuce, chicken, onions, olives and dill in a large serving bowl.
- 2Combine oil, juice and salt and pepper to taste in a screw-top jar; shake well.
- 3Just before serving, add the dressing to the salad and toss gently to combine.
You will need a large barbecued chicken for this recipe. Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020