- 8 x 15cm (6-inch)stalks of fresh rosemary
- 800 grams (1½ pounds) lamb fillets, cut into 3cm (1¼-inch) pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 375 grams (12 ounces) baby roma (egg) tomatoes, halved, cut into wedges
- 2 lebanese cucumbers (260g), halved lengthways, sliced thinly
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper) (200g), chopped coarsely
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted black olives
- 200 grams (6½ ounces) fetta, crumbled coarsely
- 2 teaspoons small fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1Remove leaves from the bottom two-thirds of each rosemary stalk; sharpen trimmed ends into a point.
- 2Thread lamb onto rosemary skewers. Brush kebabs with combined garlic, oil, rind and juice. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 3To make greek salad, combine ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 4Cook kebabs on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 10 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining garlic mixture, until cooked.
- 5Arrange Greek salad ingredients on a plate, and serve with lamb kebabs.
If you prefer to use wooden skewers, add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary to the garlic mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019