- 8 x 15cm (6-inch)stalks of fresh rosemary
- 800 grams (1½ pounds) lamb fillets, cut into 3cm (1¼-inch) pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 375 grams (12 ounces) baby roma (egg) tomatoes, halved, cut into wedges
- 2 lebanese cucumbers (260g), halved lengthways, sliced thinly
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper) (200g), chopped coarsely
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted black olives
- 200 grams (6½ ounces) fetta, crumbled coarsely
- 2 teaspoons small fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1Remove leaves from the bottom two-thirds of each rosemary stalk; sharpen trimmed ends into a point.
- 2Thread lamb onto rosemary skewers. Brush kebabs with combined garlic, oil, rind and juice. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 3To make greek salad, combine ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 4Cook kebabs on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 10 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining garlic mixture, until cooked.
- 5Arrange Greek salad ingredients on a plate, and serve with lamb kebabs.
If you prefer to use wooden skewers, add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary to the garlic mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- How to cook pastaAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasAug 08, 2022