- 8 x 15cm (6-inch)stalks of fresh rosemary
- 800 grams (1½ pounds) lamb fillets, cut into 3cm (1¼-inch) pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 375 grams (12 ounces) baby roma (egg) tomatoes, halved, cut into wedges
- 2 lebanese cucumbers (260g), halved lengthways, sliced thinly
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper) (200g), chopped coarsely
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted black olives
- 200 grams (6½ ounces) fetta, crumbled coarsely
- 2 teaspoons small fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1Remove leaves from the bottom two-thirds of each rosemary stalk; sharpen trimmed ends into a point.
- 2Thread lamb onto rosemary skewers. Brush kebabs with combined garlic, oil, rind and juice. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 3To make greek salad, combine ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 4Cook kebabs on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 10 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining garlic mixture, until cooked.
- 5Arrange Greek salad ingredients on a plate, and serve with lamb kebabs.
If you prefer to use wooden skewers, add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary to the garlic mixture.