- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups 125g) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (80g) brazil nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (60g) pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Split vanilla beans in half lengthways; using the tip of a small knife, scrape out seeds. Place seeds and pods in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly between trays.
- 3Bake muesli for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into clumps, or until lightly golden. Cool.
Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serve with milk or yoghurt.
To keep this dairy-free, serve with your favourite milk alternative.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019