- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups 125g) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (80g) brazil nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (60g) pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Split vanilla beans in half lengthways; using the tip of a small knife, scrape out seeds. Place seeds and pods in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly between trays.
- 3Bake muesli for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into clumps, or until lightly golden. Cool.
Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serve with milk or yoghurt.
To keep this dairy-free, serve with your favourite milk alternative.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeToday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 10:21pm
- Baked cauliflowerYesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect panna cotta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021