- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups 125g) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (80g) brazil nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (60g) pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Split vanilla beans in half lengthways; using the tip of a small knife, scrape out seeds. Place seeds and pods in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly between trays.
- 3Bake muesli for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into clumps, or until lightly golden. Cool.
Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serve with milk or yoghurt.
To keep this dairy-free, serve with your favourite milk alternative.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vegan roastYesterday 11:59pm
- 4 ways with roast potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer stone fruit pandoro puddingDec 13, 2019
- Rosé and raspberry trifleDec 13, 2019
- Gingerbread gift boxesDec 12, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 12, 2019
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesDec 12, 2019
- DukkahDec 11, 2019
- Mocha mi suDec 11, 2019
- Santa saladDec 11, 2019
- Crackling hamDec 11, 2019
- Sausage rollsDec 11, 2019
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019