- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups 125g) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (80g) brazil nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (60g) pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Split vanilla beans in half lengthways; using the tip of a small knife, scrape out seeds. Place seeds and pods in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly between trays.
- 3Bake muesli for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into clumps, or until lightly golden. Cool.
Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serve with milk or yoghurt.
To keep this dairy-free, serve with your favourite milk alternative.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Raspberry and custard tea cakeJun 24, 2019
- Lamb kebabs on rosemary skewersJun 23, 2019
- Apricot bliss ballsJun 23, 2019
- Christmas in July recipesJun 21, 2019
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesJun 19, 2019
- 19 indulgent dark chocolate recipesJun 19, 2019
- 12 lovely lentil recipesJun 19, 2019
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladJun 17, 2019
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipJun 17, 2019
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerJun 17, 2019
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019