- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups 125g) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (80g) brazil nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (60g) pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Split vanilla beans in half lengthways; using the tip of a small knife, scrape out seeds. Place seeds and pods in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly between trays.
- 3Bake muesli for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into clumps, or until lightly golden. Cool.
Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
Serve with milk or yoghurt.
To keep this dairy-free, serve with your favourite milk alternative.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistToday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeToday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsToday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonYesterday 11:44pm
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkYesterday 1:23am
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaYesterday 12:02am
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019