Goji muesli bars
- 125 gram butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/4 cup (200g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (65g) dried goji berries
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seed kernels
- 1/4 cup (20g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoon flaked almonds
Goji muesli bars
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced).
- 2Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm over long sides.
- 3In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar and honey; stir over low heat for about 3-5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves. Transfer butter mixture to a medium bowl; stir oats, berries, seeds and coconut into butter mixture.
- 4Press mixture into pan; sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 35 minutes. Cut into bars while still warm; cool in pan.
You can use blueberries or cranberries instead of goji, if you like. Store bars in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafToday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoyYesterday 2:00pm
- Stuffed capsicumYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced beef nachosYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaYesterday 2:00pm
- Curried sausagesYesterday 2:00pm
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamYesterday 5:00am
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020