Honey cider dressing
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
Goat cheese, fig and prosciutto salad
- 6 slice (90g) prosciutto
- 120 gram baby rocket leaves, trimmed
- 4 (320g) large fresh figs, quartered
- 150 gram soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Place dressing ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 3Place prosciutto under grill for 3-6 minutes or until crisp. Drain, then chop coarsely.
- 4Serve rocket topped with fig, cheese and prosciutto; drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm