- 200 g (6½ oz) quinoa flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ⅔ cup (80g) almond meal
- 2 cups (500ml) almond milk
- ⅓ cup (80ml) pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- ⅔ cup (190g) greek yoghurt
- 250 g (8oz) strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, extra
- 1Sift flour and baking powder in a large bowl; stir in almond meal.
- 2Stir in combined almond milk, maple syrup and egg until well combined.
- 3Spray a small, 20cm (8in) (top measurement), 14cm (5½in) (base measurement) non-stick frying pan with oil, then heat over medium heat. Cook ½ cup of the batter for 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn; cook for a further 1 minute or until golden underneath. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm. Repeat to make 8 pancakes in total.
- 4Top pancakes with yoghurt and strawberries; drizzle with extra maple syrup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020