- 180 gram butter, chopped
- 150 gram dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) gluten-free plain flour
- 2/3 cup (70g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup (330g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Grease a 18cm x 28cm slab pan and line with baking paper.
- 2In a heatproof bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Stir over a saucepan of simmering water (bowl must not touch the water) until just melted. Remove from heat.
- 3Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a medium bowl. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the eggs and chocolate mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- 4Spread into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted in the centre. Place immediately in the fridge until cooled. Cut into squares and serve at room temperature dusted with cocoa powder.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020