- 90 gram butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) pure icing sugar
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) fine semolina flour
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoon pure icing sugar, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F. Grease oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Combine butter, eggs and sifted icing sugar in large bowl. Stir in semolina, sifted flour, extract and orange blossom water.
- 3Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls, place about 7.5cm (3 inches) apart on trays; flatten slightly. Sift extra icing sugar over biscuits.
- 4Bake biscuits about 15 minutes or until golden and sugar has `cracked'. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022