Looking for more Spanish recipes?
- 1 kilogram uncooked medium king prawns (shrimp)
- 2 cup (500ml) olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 fresh small red thai (serrano) chilli, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 3Divide oil, garlic and chilli into four 1-cup (250ml) cast-iron dishes. Place dishes on an oven tray; cover. Bake 20 minutes or until oil is bubbling.
- 4Carefully remove dishes from oven; divide prawns among dishes. Bake, covered, a further 10 minutes or until prawns are tender.
- 5Serve prawns topped with parsley.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021