Looking for more Spanish recipes?
- 1 kilogram uncooked medium king prawns (shrimp)
- 2 cup (500ml) olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 fresh small red thai (serrano) chilli, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 3Divide oil, garlic and chilli into four 1-cup (250ml) cast-iron dishes. Place dishes on an oven tray; cover. Bake 20 minutes or until oil is bubbling.
- 4Carefully remove dishes from oven; divide prawns among dishes. Bake, covered, a further 10 minutes or until prawns are tender.
- 5Serve prawns topped with parsley.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022