When it comes to quick weeknight dinners, it's hard to look past the humble stir-fry. Time to get that wok fired up, and bowls at the ready!
- 520 gram lean beef strips
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 600 gram stir-fry vegetable mixture
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1Heat an oiled wok over high heat. In batches, stir-fry beef until almost cooked. Remove from wok.
- 2Stir-fry garlic, sweet chilli sauce and vegetables in wok until vegetables are tender.
- 3Return beef to wok with water and oyster sauce. Stir-fry until heated through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Eggplant ma po tofuToday 1:20am
- Brilliant brownie recipesYesterday 1:29am
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 12:58am
- Healthy banana breadFeb 20, 2020
- Portuguese chickens with fig saladFeb 20, 2020
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieFeb 20, 2020
- Caramel sliceFeb 19, 2020
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawFeb 19, 2020
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsFeb 19, 2020
- Fish and chipsFeb 19, 2020
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniFeb 19, 2020
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingFeb 19, 2020
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Feb 19, 2020