- 520 gram lean beef strips
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 600 gram stir-fry vegetable mixture
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1Heat an oiled wok over high heat. In batches, stir-fry beef until almost cooked. Remove from wok.
- 2Stir-fry garlic, sweet chilli sauce and vegetables in wok until vegetables are tender.
- 3Return beef to wok with water and oyster sauce. Stir-fry until heated through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Meatball subsYesterday 11:12pm
- Arancini with prosciutto and peasJan 20, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpJan 17, 2019
- Vegan pumpkin maple waffles with pecanJan 16, 2019
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019