When it comes to quick weeknight dinners, it's hard to look past the humble stir-fry. Time to get that wok fired up, and bowls at the ready!
- 520 gram lean beef strips
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 600 gram stir-fry vegetable mixture
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1Heat an oiled wok over high heat. In batches, stir-fry beef until almost cooked. Remove from wok.
- 2Stir-fry garlic, sweet chilli sauce and vegetables in wok until vegetables are tender.
- 3Return beef to wok with water and oyster sauce. Stir-fry until heated through.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateYesterday 1:00pm
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoYesterday 1:00pm
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020