- 400 grams green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1Boil, steam or microwave trimmed beans until just tender; drain. Add beans to a large bowl of iced water; drain well. Halve lengthways; place in a large bowl.
- 2Heat olive oil and garlic in a small frying pan over low heat until garlic just changes colour.
- 3Add toasted pine nuts; stir until heated through. Spoon mixture over beans.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020