- 400 grams green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1Boil, steam or microwave trimmed beans until just tender; drain. Add beans to a large bowl of iced water; drain well. Halve lengthways; place in a large bowl.
- 2Heat olive oil and garlic in a small frying pan over low heat until garlic just changes colour.
- 3Add toasted pine nuts; stir until heated through. Spoon mixture over beans.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheesy eggplant and lentil bakeApr 30, 2021
- Lentil and vegetable soupApr 30, 2021
- Cider-braised pork with applesApr 30, 2021
- Ratatouille bake with cauliflower bechamelApr 30, 2021
- Chicken paprikashApr 30, 2021
- Beef and mushroom stewApr 30, 2021
- Miso eggplant and noodle saladYesterday 10:00pm
- New York cheesecakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 2:00pm
- Arancini with tomato and balsamic sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Baked breakfast oats with stone fruit and rhubarbYesterday 2:00pm
- Orange, semolina and rhubarb cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- 23 sweet and savoury hand piesYesterday 2:00pm